This retro-looking motorcycle jacket is a nod to the first jackets for the bike.
The Ciré takes up the codes of the Saharan by incorporating protections, a breathable waterproofing membrane as well as thermowelded seams.
This retro motorcycle jacket brings style, elegance and technicality.
Also intended for rolls always, it incorporates an elegant removable thermal lining.
Pre-order Size L and XL---- Arrival at the end of November 2018.
The Ciré, inspired by the mythical military Saharan, takes up the codes of the four bagged pockets. It is made from the famous british Millerain cotton house, one of the first brands of oiled cotton. Reinforced by a waterproofing membrane, its removable thermal lining allows you to wear it in all seasons.
More details in 4th cover
- Saharan Men's Jacket suitable for all seasons
- Wax Cotton 10OZ jacket, resistant cotton coated with fat made by British Millerain
- Thermoglued seams for better waterproofing
- Reinforcements at elbows and shoulders for a longer life
- CE1621-1-approved removable shoulder and elbow protections
- Corduroy finishes at the collar and cuffs
- Adjustment of the collar by a metal buckle and the waist by a belt
- Pocket for the reception of back protection (protection not provided).
- Waterproof: HIPORA membrane® waterproof and breathable, microporeuse polyurethane
- Removable thermal lining
- Wrist settings for better fit
- Inside pockets for wallet
- Outer flap pockets
- YKK Main Zip®
No customer reviews for the moment.